By David Cook
The Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2019 are now less than one month away, and some of the industry's biggest companies have shown their keenness to get involved by becoming official Award Sponsors for this year.
Preparations for this year's presentation ceremony are now all but complete, with the event to be held at the Sands Expo Convention Center on Monday 14 October as part of the G2E show.
Here are the official Award Sponsors for the Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2019:
- Land-based Operator of the Year – IGT
- Digital Operator of the Year – NetEnt
- Land-based Product of the Year – Evolution Gaming
- Digital Product of the Year – Casino Technology
- Land-based Industry Supplier of the Year – Asia Live Tech
- Digital Industry Supplier of the Year – Aristocrat
- Customer Loyalty Program of the Year – Interblock Gaming
- Property of the Year – Scientific Games
- Product Innovation of the Year – Newgioco Group
- Slot of the Year – Inspired Entertainment
- Responsible Business of the Year – Novomatic
- American Executive of the Year – Sportradar
The Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas are powered by Gambling Insider in association with G2E. BetConstruct is the Lead Partner.
Julian Perry, Gambling Insider COO, said: "I am delighted for us to welcome the official sponsors for all categories in the Global Gaming Awards Las Vegas 2019.
"These Awards are set apart by their level of complete independence. The companies sponsoring should be lauded for their integrity and desire to be associated with awards where 100 of the industry’s great and good choose the ultimate winners. I think this integrity is what makes the industry's leading brands eager to be a part of the show."
All winners will be confirmed on GamblingInsider.com shortly after the presentation ceremony and will be available to view on GlobalGamingAwards.com/Vegas. The winners will also be listed in that week's GI Friday newsletter.